Gear It Up
I use varying types of gear and have listed some below with Amazon affiliate links for you to start your own career as a voice artist and producer. I only recommend things I would use and equipment ranges from low cost to more expensive, suiting your budget no matter what. Check out my blog page to find articles on various products I've outlined here.
If your voice is your bread and butter, than microphones are the serving platters. It can be tough to make a decision on which microphone to choose; keep in mind that you may try several before deciding on your favorites. Pick what works for your budget and move forward from there. A USB microphone will not need an additional preamp, while an XLR microphone will need a balanced XLR cable with a preamp to power it. If you hate your computer's sound card and have the cash, go with an XLR microphone setup.
Create studio-quality recordings with Blue Microphone's Snowball, a USB microphone with exceptional sound-capture capabilities. Using Blue Microphone's award-winning dual-capsule and circuit design, the Snowball produces crisp, clean recordings that are free of feedback and distortion.
A unique pattern switch allows you to toggle between three different settings, giving you the flexibility to record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, interviews, and more. With a plug-and-play design that is both Mac and PC compatible, the Snowball requires no additional drivers and is ready to record straight out of the box.
- Cardioid Mode is well-suited to podcasts, sung vocals, and other voice work, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
- Cardioid Mode with -10 dB PAD is the same as cardioid mode, except with a -10 dB attenuation that helps you capture louder sounds with higher fidelity.
- Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It is best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of 'being there'--like a live recording of a band's performance.
- Ideal for recording music, podcasts, live chat, and more
- Award winning dual capsule and circuit design
- Includes adjustable mic stand and USB cable
- Mac and PC compatible
Since 1985, Apogee has been developing audio recording technology that powers many of the world’s most respected studios. Products like Symphony I/O, Duet, One, Jam and Mic have been instrumental in capturing countless GRAMMY and OSCAR winning performances by today’s biggest artists.
- Apogee products are built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Pure digital connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/ 96kHz
- 46DB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
- Powerful headphone output with blend feature for zero latency recording
- No configuration required, just plug in and record
A standard on stages throughout the world for years, the Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone offers a carefully tailored frequency rise at about 4,000 Hz for smooth as silk vocals that stand out in the mix. Long associated with its unmistakable sound and unsurpassed reliability, the Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is widely considered the most popular mic in the world. Designed for professional vocal use in sound reinforcement and studio recording, the Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone utilizes a highly effective, built-in, spherical filter that minimizes wind and breathe pop noise while the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes unwanted background noise. The tailored vocal response on the SM58 is a legendary tone that has become a world standard.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Effective built-in spherical wind and pop filter. Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
This microphone delivers a warmth to the voice, has an extended dynamic range, and exudes a high SPL sound pressure level capability typical of more expensive offerings.
- An Incredible self-noise level of only 5dBA makes this an extremely quiet studio microphone
- The low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion
- Includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording
- A studio-grade pop Shield and shock mount is included, along with a 20' Microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional video
- The price/performance standard in side address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home studio applications; the noise level is 20 dB SPL sound pressure level
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom engineered low mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3 pin XLRM type
The MKH 416 is a short gun interference tube microphone and one of my favorites for its crisp clear sound. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
This microphone can be used to capture audio in several environments such as recording studios, live stage, theaters, and is suitable for brass, woodwind, and string instruments. It’s a second favorite of mine and rounds out my voice nicely, highlighting the midrange frequencies and bringing a warm presence to the ear.
Featuring a custom reproduction of the classic K-87 dual-back plate/dual-diaphragm capsule found in the early "87" mics, the WA-87 provides a selection of three polar patterns: Figure-8, omnidirectional, and cardioid. It has a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and comes with a shock mount, a hard mount, and a wood box for storage. In addition, it uses a 3-pin, 24tk gold-plated XLR output connector.
This bundle comes with a RF-5P-B Reflection Filter from Auray is designed to improve the quality of voice recordings captured in your home studio, rehearsal studio or other untreated acoustic environments by absorbing and isolating the microphone from unwanted ambient reflections. This comes with a RFMS-580 Reflection Filter Tripod Mic Stand from Auray.
- Fairchild FETs
- CineMag USA Output Transformer
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Figure-8
- 1"-Diameter Gold-Sputtered Membrane
Designed with a proprietary, hand-crafted capsule, the Blue Bluebird SL is a studio condenser microphone that is suitable or capturing stunning vocal performances, expressing the true tone of guitars, piano and more. With a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter and a -20 dB pad, the Bluebird SL provides the ultimate in versatility and ensures a precise and nuanced sound. The microphone features a large, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm that delivers resonances at higher frequencies and helps your sound sources cut through a mix. Additionally, a sculpted rear back plate is designed to keep your sound balanced across the frequency range and Class A circuitry ensures maximum accuracy of your sound. The microphone features a cardioid polar pattern providing a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and an SPL of 138 dB. All advanced features of the Blue Bluebird SL combine to provide emphasized upper clarity with smooth mid frequencies for professional-quality recordings of voices and instruments. This is the midrange microphone I started with and still use in my studio to this day. It remains one of my go to choices for voice over.
- Professional studio condenser microphone captures stunning vocal performances and expresses the true tone of guitars, piano and more
- Suitable for use with home-studio USB audio interfaces, 48V phantom power required, cardioid polar pattern
- Exceptional versatility with a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter and a -20 dB pad, frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and an SPL sound pressure level of 138 dB
- Large, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm delivers resonances at higher frequencies and helps your sound sources cut through a mix
Designed for studio use but rugged enough for live applications, the Shure KSM32 side-address condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern features a permanently-biased 3/4-inch diaphragm, extremely low self-noise, and an extended frequency response specially tailored for vocal tracking and instrument recording.
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high SPL sound pressure levels
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
If you choose to get an XLR input microphone like the Rode NT1 for example you'll need a preamp to give it fandom power. A microphone preamp is a device that amplifies your microphone’s signal. Microphones generally have a very low, unusable output. Plugging them into a microphone preamp allows you to bring that level up to a usable (line) level. Preamps will allow you to connect your XLR dynamic and/or condenser microphone to your computer and record your sound through a balanced system you can reliably trust.
The Icicle is Blue's new stylish USB converter and mic preamp combo that allows you to connect any XLR microphone directly into your computer via USB. The Icicle features a studio quality microphone preamp, 48V phantom power, fully balanced low noise front end, analog gain control, and driverless operation. The Icicle works with both dynamic and condenser microphones, providing high quality and hassle-free connectivity with Mac or PC. Whether you're using a microphone for digital recording, podcasting, voice messaging, or voice recognition applications, the Icicle is the quick and easy way to get connected. It was my first choice when getting started and was quite affordable under $100.
• Built-in mic preamp with analog mic gain control
• 48V phantom power
• Fully Balanced, low noise front end
• Driverless operation
• Usb cable included
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett solo provides Voice Over talent with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett has a professional sound quality throughout waiting to take your voice overs to the next level. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of focus rite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz
• Supported sample rates: 44.1 KHZ, 48 KHZ, 88.2 KHZ, 96 KHZ, 176.4 KHZ, 192 KHZ
I use this Preamp in the studio daily and it has not failed me yet. It allows me to plug two microphones in at one time is I want to and switch between them as needed. I am able to listen to my voice in real time with no delay and adjust my microphone gain during a recording session.
• Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
• Two newly-designed microphone/instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot hottest pick-ups
• Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
• One headphones output with gain control
• Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
Eliminate unwanted reverb and reflections with these varying sound treatment options. You'll be surprised how much more professional you will sound by implementing some simple frequency absorption strategies.
Not long ago the vast majority of professional voice over sessions were recorded in full-fledged audio studios and auditions at casting directors and agent's offices. Today, the home studio revolution has rendered that modus operandi all but extinct. A professional sounding recording space for finished work AND auditions is a requisite tool of the voiceover trade. If money and space are no object building or buying a human sized sound booth is ideal, but impractical and unaffordable for most performers. And when you are on-the-road hauling along acoustic materials or "portable" booths that weigh 50 to several hundred pounds is a daunting proposition.
But getting great audio in acoustically untreated spaces got a lot easier with the Porta-Booth Pro (a large, robust audio booth that serves as a permanent and portable recording solution.) The Pro accommodates larger and longer microphones, lengthy scripts and e-reading devices. Now in its second generation - with countless improvements - the seven pound Porta-Booth Pro is the best-selling portable recording booth worldwide. It's a professional quality sound studio that assembles in less than a minute - with the audio quality you'd expect from a human-sized sound booth - all at a fraction of the size and cost!
I use this booth when I travel, when the weather is too hot to sit in my sweltering booth, or if I have company and need to move to a different floor of my home to record. This booth is a wonderful back up option for those of you who already have a recording space or need one and want an all-in-one solution. It is my side kick and continues to be a useful backup tool in my toolbox.
• Air travels as checked or carry-on luggage in its INCLUDED TRAVEL BAG / Rugged 600 denier fabric / Only 7 pounds
• 120% larger than the Porta-Booth Plus / Unique sonic stage "Auditorium" design.
• All interior surfaces treated with Auralex Acoustics Studiofoam #1 choice recording pros worldwide
• 2 way zippered bottom and rear slots for shot-gun mics cables boom arms. Corner straps add rigidity
• Anti-sway strap & Booth Lifter for boom arm mounting. Assembles in seconds Just close two zippers.
This is a great way to sound treat your space. Hang these blankets on gromets or on rails around your recording space. This might work as acoustic treatment around your desk or along the perimeter of an entire room. Whatever your setup, this will dampon sound in any recording space at a fraction of the cost and will double as protection for your furniture when moving.
These blankets are great for general purpose use, storage and the do-it-yourself mover. They are double lock-stitched quilts and constructed of durable non-woven fabric with thick liner batting and four finished square corners. Made out of thick, padded, heavy-duty material that protects items from being scratched during a move or while in storage.
- High quality, double lock stitching and thick 1/4 inch material for repeated use.
- Protects finishes from damage.
- Black exterior with grey interior.
- Size: 72" x 80".
This kit gets you ready for the recording studio!? Great for professional vocal / acoustic recording and podcasting sound booth.
• Compatible with Blue Yeti, AT2020, AKG and Rode Microphones.
• Great for Professional Vocal/ Acoustic Recording and Podcasting Sound Booth
• 10LB Heavy-Duty Vocal Booth For Desktop Use | Has ability to mount on stands & tube sizes from 15mm to 35mm
• Sharp 2" thick high density foam for the best noise reflection reduction
• Microphone mounting system with adjustable depth. Five 6.5" panels total with the outer two adjustable/foldable panels on hinge joints to open and fully close in every position in-between.
• Heavy-duty tripod stand
Acoustic foam is used to remove reverberation and sound reflections, provide sound insulation industrial and domestic applications suitable for sound studios. Unlike polyurethane foam, fiberglass and rock wool have health risks.
This product is great for voice and video recording. This is an effective sound deadener for standing waves and flutter echoes, especially when used with corner bass traps and corner blocks. It also reduces slap-back and room ring when used in medium-sized areas like isolation booths, recording booths, control rooms, and sound studios. The foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time. I use these in my recording booth with great success and no boxyness.
• Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices, home studios, home entertainment theaters, and Home Offices.
• 24 Pack Covers 24 Square Feet - Each tile is 1 square foot of 2 inch thick acoustic wedge. COMES ONE THIRD COMPRESSED.
• Reduce Unwanted Noise And Echo - The panels help reduce reverb, flutter echoes, undesirable acoustic reflections, unwanted noises and are best for small to medium size rooms, theater rooms, recording studios, churches, or offices.
• Make Higher Quality Audio and Video Recording - Improving your audio quality instantly by reducing background noise and echo while recording your voice overs, music, interviews, podcasts, or YouTube videos is important.
• Use to spot treat a professional or home recording studio, commercial or home office, rehearsal space, or home theatre. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won’t affect performance.
Acoustic foam is used to remove reverberation and sound reflections, provide sound insulation industrial and domestic applications suitable for sound studios. Unlike polyurethane foam, fiberglass and rock wool have health risks.
This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications. This product is great for voice and video recording. It's an effective sound deadener for standing waves and flutter echoes, especially when used with acoustic foam panels. It also reduces slap-back and room ring when used in medium-sized areas like isolation booths, recording booths, control rooms, and sound studios. The foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time. I use these in my recording booth with great success and no boxyness.
• Dimensions: 7’’ x 7’’ x 12’’
• HIGH QUALITY: Acoustic foam bass traps designed to absorb low/mid frequency sound to flatten room response and give you a warmer crystal clear sound.
• VERSATILE AND FITS ANY ROOM: Bass trap foam panels are perfect for music studios, video bloggers, podcasts, home cinemas and living spaces.
• GREAT VALUE: Get the high end style and acoustics of professional studios at a fraction of the cost and effort. Good room acoustics help you to concentrate better, enjoy music and relax!
• PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: Designed for corner mounting between walls and ceilings, can also be wall-mounted horizontally. Aimed to target the low/mid frequencies. Transform the interior design of your studio with world class acoustic absorption properties and sharp square edges. Home studios don't need to sound and look muddy!
• PERFECT for eliminating reverb and echoes of bass sounds.
Adhere your acoustic foam to your walls with absolutely no marks upon removal. Command poster strips make decorating quick and easy. They're perfect for hanging schedules, posters, calendars and pictures without frames, or as an alternative to double sided tape. They stick to wood, tile, acoustic foam, metal and painted surfaces, yet they also come off leaving behind no holes, marks, sticky residue or stains.
• Damage free hanging
• Weight capacity: 1 pound
• Size: small
• Color: White
• Package contents: 60 strips
Mount, protect, and set up your microphone with these accessories.
Protect your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers. This pop filter can also guard the microphone from the accumulation of saliva. This affordable peace of gear is what I started with and love to use as my backup today.
• Microphone with Filter: The metal gooseneck holder fully supports the filter's weight and keep it in place. You can adjust the angle and distance between the pop screen and the microphone filter.
• Pop Screens: Adjustable screw rotating clamp with scratch-proof gripper can secure to tubular mounting booms or mic stands.
• Features an Ultra-Fine Dual Layer Mesh Screen: to protect your microphone pop from spray and to filter any harsh consonants such as B and P.
• Pop Shield for Microphone: Helps Achieve Optimal Sound Performance - Improves Vocal Recording Sound.
• Effect: The first screen blocks air blasts as any audio pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained.
This stand sports a die-cast steel clutch and is perfect for voice overs. The solid sand-cast base with five rubber feet adds stability. It is the stand I use in my recording space; I’ve had this product for over ten years and love its sturdy construction.
• Excellent stand for desktop and short height microphone adjustment
• Removable shaft with die-cast steel clutch provides height adjustments from 9" to 13"
• Solid sand-cast base with non-slip rubber feet for stability and vibration dampening
The MS7701 is designed to go wherever your music takes you. This model boasts hybrid sheet metal and composite leg housing, making it lightweight and unbreakable. A removable boom arm and fold-flat storage/portability makes this stand a must for every voice over actor positioning their microphone on a boom for ease of access.
• This model is available with a black shaft (MS7701B) or chrome shaft (MS7701C).
• The MS7701B features a steel-reinforced plastic leg housing which offers less weight and exceptional strength
• Folding legs with plastic endcaps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
• Steel midpoint locking clutch adjusts height from 32" to 61.5"
• 30" removable boom arm allows for easy positioning
This is a clip for most wired or wireless microphones. It’s a best Seller in Microphone Clips on Amazon and I love it. This low cost universal clip is my choice for my Sure and Sennheiser microphones and works with my Onstage desktop stand.
• 2-pack Universal Microphone Clip Holder with 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Nut Adapters.
• Material: Hard and durable plastic. Break resistant Mic Clip.
• The clip also comes with anti-slip dents that hold the microphone well.
• Fits most microphone such as Shure or any other microphones with 3/4-inch or larger handle.
The Amazon Basics microphone cable features all-copper conductors and inner copper spiral shielding, which reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) and unwanted excess noise, like an audible buzz, for example. The professional-quality cable allows the sound of an instrument or voice to flow through in a clear, natural, true-to-life way. The cable includes protective metal housing, a zinc-alloy connector body with white-nickel plating, and a three-pin design made of brass with a silver-plate finish. With its 6.0mm outer diameter, the microphone cable’s flexible PVC jacket protects the cable from everyday hazards and makes it malleable for easy routing, out-of-the-way placement, and smooth pickup when finished. I use this cable with all of my microphones since it delivers an RFI-free balanced sound and I do not need to worry about audio interference of any kind.
• Microphone cable for studio recording and live sound
• High-quality XLR male and female connectors; 3-pin XLR male to XLR female
• Protective metal housing; flexible PVC jacket with 6.0mm outer diameter
• All copper conductors and inner copper spiral shielding; shielded cable reduces interference and excess noise
• Measures 10-feet long; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-Year Limited Warranty
Keep your air clean with a filter; don't let stale air sit in your studio lowering its quality.
Not only are there germs floating around in your air, there are odors, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander and more. An air purifier is essential to improve the air quality in any room in your home, the recording studio, or at work. The HEPA filters capture small particles, while also using Guardian Technologies powerful and safe UV light technology to kill airborne bacteria. It’s a best Seller in HEPA Filter Air Purifiers on Amazon and is my choice in my recording booth.
• 3 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME: True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97percentage of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
• KILLS GERMS: UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
• PET PURE FILTER: An antimicrobial agent is added to the filter to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria on the filter's surface
• TRAPS ALLERGENS: Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
• REDUCES ODORS: Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
• QUIET OPERATION: The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
• SETTINGS: Choose between 3 speed settings and an optional UV C light
• ROOM SIZE: 22 inch purifier filters air 4x per hour at max speed in medium to large rooms up to 167 sq. feet.
• CADR RATING: Dust (118) Pollen (125) and Smoke (108)
Germ Guardian FLT4825 True HEPA GENUINE Replacement Filter B is a combination filter. It includes a True HEPA filter that captures 99.97 percent of allergens as small as .3 microns. It also contains a pre filter/activated carbon filter that captures odors from cooking, pets and smoking. It is recommended to use with the Germ Guardian AC4900, AC4825, AC4825DLX, AC4850PT, PureGuardian AP2200CA and Black+Decker Model BXAP148. The use of this genuine Guardian Technologies replacement part will maintain the product's performance.
• WHY BUY: GENUINE - Genuine GermGuardian replacement parts are essential for maintaining product performance, as your purifier is only as powerful and effective as the filter you put inside
• HASSLE-FREE FIT: Genuine GermGuardian replacement parts fit like a glove and are designed for a particular unit style
• BREATHE FRESH AND CLEANER AIR: A true HEPA filter, activated charcoal layer, and pre-filter work to help improve indoor air quality
• AIR PURIFIER MODELS: Replacement filter for GermGuardian Air Purifier models AC4300BPTCA, AC4900CA, AC4825, AC4825DLX, AC4850PT, CDAP4500BCA, CDAP4500WCA, AC4820, PureGuardian Model AP2200CA and Black + Decker BXAP148
• TRUE HEPA FILTER: Reduces up to 99. 97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and allergens as small as. 3 microns from the air
• REDUCES ODORS: Activated charcoal filter helps reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and harmful VOC's emitted from a variety of household products and chemicals
• TRAPS ALLERGENS: Charcoal filter also acts as a pre-filter to capture large particle allergens such as pet hair and dust
• DIMENSIONS: 1. 29 x 4. 76 x 15. 77
• For use with the GermGuardian FLT4825 HEPA Filter, four pack.
• Carbon Activated Pre-Filter 4-pack
• Made in the USA From CFS (Complete Filtration Services Inc.)
• These Filters Are For Use With The GermGuardian FLT4825 HEPA Filter
• Each filter is 4.8"x15.75"
• Heat Sealed Bag Insures Freshness
Keep your skin healthy and clear for those sustained recording sessions. Don't let winter or the dry air of your studio dehydrate your skin with these products.
This product improves the look and feel of normal/dry skin by providing moisture-rich hydration and deep softness that lasts all day.
Unique Hydralucence blend of ingredients and nourishing hydrators leaves skin noticeably softer, smoother, and more radiant.
The signature Jergens cherry almond scent is instantly recognizable. Smooth it on and evoke memories of women in your life who already use this classic moisturizer, or claim it for yourself while creating your own new ones.
• This unique formula contains an illuminating Hydralucence blend, as well as nourishing hydrators and our classic cherry almond essence.
• Provides dry skin with long lasting moisture rich hydration for visibly softer skin.
• Restore your skin's deep luminosity to reveal skin that's never looked so beautiful.
Overnight recovery lip balm works overtime, moisturizing and nourishing lips with rich Shea Butter for 8 hours, leaving them soft and smooth.
Usage: Apply liberally to lips before sun exposure and as needed.
• 8 hour overnight recovery; My Favorite Night Balm
• 100% natural flavor
• Not tested on animals
Buy your food in bulk and seal it in portion-sized bags. This will save time, money, and give you more recording opportunities throughout your day. Make healthy snacks by dehydrating your fruit to eat on the go between recording sessions.
Avoid waste and stretch your food dollar by keeping meats and other foods safe from freezer burn with the Seal-a-Meal Vacuum Sealing System. The system removes air, one of the main causes of mold and food spoilage, from specialty bags and creates an airtight seal to lock in freshness. Buy in bulk or on sale and store extra food for later, without fear of spoilage or freezer burn! I use this frequently as I food shop and it makes bulk buying worth it at my local grocery store. I’ve had this system for years and it functions well.
1: Line Up Bag to Sealing Strip. Place the items you want to seal into bag, leaving at least 3 inches between the contents and the top of the bag to allow for bag contraction.
2: Lock Cover in Place. Open the lid and place the open end of the bag down into the Drip Tray. Then close lid.
3: Press Firmly on the Lid. Press down firmly on the lid with both hands and hold until the Hands-Free indicator Light illuminates. It's now safe to remove your hands from the lid. The unit will continue to vacuum and seal the bag.
• THE FRESH SOLUTION FOR FOOD STORAGE: Vacuum sealing removes all the air from specially designed bags, then uses heat to create a secure seal, ensuring food not only takes up less space in the fridge, freezer, or pantry, but also stays fresh longer compared to non-vacuum storage methods
• PRESERVES TASTE & NUTRIENTS: Confidently store fresh fruits, vegetables, cuts of meat, fish, and more! When air is removed from the bag and finished with an airtight vacuum seal, food is protected from the deteriorating effects of air, which causes freezer burn and spoilage
• MAKES SAVING TIME & MONEY EASY: Prepare meals or ingredients ahead of time for no-hassle weeknight dinners that you can microwave or simmer in the bag, and spend less time grocery shopping by buying in bulk and storing extra food for later without fear of freezer burn
• ONE-PRESS VACUUM SEALING: Simply press firmly down on the lid with both hands and hold until the Hands-Free Indicator Light illuminates. It is then safe to remove your hands from the Lid. The unit will continue to vacuum and seal the bag
• NOT JUST FOR FOOD STORAGE: Use your vacuum sealer to store liquids and creams when you travel, protect important papers or photographs from mildew or possible water damage, create your own refreezable ice packs, and much more
• USE WITH SEAL-A-MEAL & FOODSAVER BAGS & ROLLS: Compatible with 8-inch, 11-inch, 1-quart, and 1-gallon Seal-a-Meal and FoodSaver vacuum seal bags and rolls, including FoodSaver Easy Seal & Peel vacuum seal rolls and Liquid Block vacuum seal bags
• EVERYTHING INCLUDED TO GET STARTED: (4) 1-quart vacuum seal bags, user manual, and 1-year limited warranty
Wevac bags are made to US standards on an FDA approved site; they have ten years of experience making bags. These are sturdy; they are commercial Grade, BPA Free, and do not leak.
• HEAVY DUTY AND PUNCTURE PREVENTION - 8x12 pre-cut pint bags with embossed channels increase suction, with BONE GUARDS to prevent piercing, keep fresh without freezer burn or dehydration
• INCREASE STORAGE TIME FOR NUTRITION AND FLAVOR - 3-6 times longer food shelf life, lock freshness, flavor and nutrition inside
• WORKS WITH ALL VACUUM SEALERS - work with all suction vac heat sealer, such as Food Saver, Seal a meal, Nesco, Weston, Cabela’s, Ziploc etc.
• FDA APPROVED AND BPA FREE - Prefect for food storage, freeze dried meal, sous vide, gardening, tea leaves, documents and electronics
• GREAT VALUE WITH FREE BONE GUARDS - more affordable, greater value with 5 puncture prevention bone guards included
This machine dehydrates fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices. It allows you to make fruit rolls and jerky too. Dehydrate foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dehydrated foods with no additives or preservatives. This machine can stack up to 8 trays. Additional trays are sold separately. The see-through cover lets you monitor the drying process. 600-Watt 120 volts, 60 Hz only.
• Expandable four-tray system makes homemade jerky from meat, poultry or seafood.
• Healthy eating. Dries fruits and vegetables with no additives or preservatives. Dehydration maintains natural vitamins and minerals.
• Four drying trays are included. Expands up to eight trays* for added drying capacity.
• Bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent air flow for optimum drying. No tray rotation needed.
• See-through cover lets you monitor drying progress on top tray.
• Power light shows when the dehydrator is plugged in.
• Easy to store; Drying trays nest for compact storage; Cord stores in base
• Easy to clean. Drying trays and cover are fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
• NOTE: Item does not have an on off switch. This unit turns on when plugged in.
• Four drying trays included; Expands up to eight trays for added capacity
• This dehydrator operates at a preset temperature of approximately 165°.
• For use with all presto dehyro food dehydrators
• Package contains a set of two dehydrating trays
• Additional trays provide expanded drying capacity
• Trays nest for compact storage
• For use with presto dehyro food dehydrator
• Ideal for drying small foods that may stick
• Perfect for small foods that may fall through drying grates
• Flexible for easy food removal and cleaning
• Contains two drying screens
The LX-3000 has a decent microphone; it's one of the few headsets where the boom is positioned on the left/FRONT of your mouth for the best quality. The recording quality on this device is natural and present, delivering a warmer sound. You may use this headset to do basic voiceovers for instructional videos, YouTube, podcasts, etc., without sacrificing too much audio quality for a low price. That's a rarity for headsets, which tend to have awful microphones.
This plug-and-play headset works with a PC and mac; the drivers install automatically. The Noise Floor on this headset is lower than most and won't amplify your background noise when you are not speaking. The noise cancelation is great and does not digitally distort sound.
The LX-3000 also has nice big earpieces, which can be good if you're seeking a bit of isolation from your environment for listening.
Amazingly enough, the controller for this headset is a tactile smiley face. The tactile volume buttons (the eyes) and the mute button (the smile) can easily be distinguished. When muted, the controller for the headset smiley face lights up giving visual confirmation that you can run that coffee grinder in the background without disturbing your conference mates. This headset is in my tool box and I frequently use it for client conference calls, informal table reads, and online classes; it is durable and has surved me well.
• Premium stereo sound
• Excellent reliability and clarity
• Noise canceling microphone and superior sound with digital USB 2.0 connectivity
• Comfortable leatherette ear pads
• Optimized for Skype
• Clarity, Comfort, and Convenience - Digital USB for superior clarity, built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise cancellation
• Leatherette ear pads for improved comfort, in-line volume controls